Skip to main content

#DefinitelyPTE - Studying abroad




Hey everyone! 

Today I'm talking about 
#DefinitelyPTE by Pearson.
We all, at some point of our career, must have felt the need or wish to go abroad for further studies. Studying abroad definitely gives your career an edge over the others. Now, studying abroad isn't as easy as just traveling where you get a VISA & tickets and you're done. You need to get a student VISA, qualify English test, qualify for your desired university, raising funds and what not. 

Of the many challenges posed for studying abroad, the first one is the English Language Test - https://in.pearson.com/assessments-and-certifications/pte-academic.html 

Other common problems for staying abroad may include - 

1. Language barrier - In case you are going to a country where English is not commonly known to all people, you may find difficulty in communicating with the local people.

2. Food - You may need to adjust to the local food in case Indian food is not easily available or is out of your budget.

3. Family - Staying away from family and feeling homesick may also be a problem for a few.

4. Documentation and VISA - Getting a study VISA and completing other documentation formalities may be difficult if you are not aware of the procedures.

5. Obtaining foreign exchange - This can also be a problem if you are unable to estimate the right amount of funds required and also how to get the foreign exchange. 

However, these problems can still be overcome with determination and adaptability to change.

So, if you are also looking forward to studying abroad, I highly recommend to go for #DefinitelyPTE . Take up the PTE preparation and get certified. I will mention a few benefits of the same. 

1. 
PTE Academic is the world's leading computer-based test of English for study abroad and immigration and the results are available within five business days.


2. The PTE Preparation course is accepted by wide network of universities globally and for visa purposes.


3. There are abundant test centres for PTE in our country, making it easy to appear for the test.


4. PTE is accepted by many universities like Harvard Business School, INSEAD and Yale. Apart from this,  PTE Academic is also accepted for visa purposes by the Australian and New Zealand governments. This is all the more reason to go for PTE. 

5. PTE is fast as it gives results in just 5 days, PTE has 360 days test days across 200 locations across the world, which makes it extremely flexible for students to appear for the exam from their desired place. You can book your test just 48 hours in advance which is amazing.  

6. The biggest plus point of PTE is that it is secure - It has ensured security measure like palm vein scanning which assure the universities of the authenticity of your result. 

According to me, PTE Academic is the best English Test option if you are looking to make a career abroad. 




If you're considering going abroad for your further studies, then you must definitely opt for the PTE Academic Course. Know all you neeed to know about it here - PTE Preparation Course


Check out more about PTE from this video -  


 
Hope this post was helpful to you. 

Thanks for reading. :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#CleanUpCashOut with cashify

Hey guys! I am going to share with you all how I managed to #CleanUpCashOut my old phones. You can do it too! I've found a great and convenient way to sell away old gadgets.  Firstly, I am someone who likes to change my phone to the latest one and be updated with best features and technology and hence I end up buying phone almost every year or so, which obviously means I have a lot of old phones which are in good condition and can obviously fetch a great price. Few of them I had already gifted to my sister, and a friend. It was 2 months ago when my sister's birthday was approaching that I was short of some cash to gift her an Apple phone. I decided to gift and iPhone 7s and since I had already promised her, I didn't want to ruin it for her and miss the joy on her face. Just, when I was thinking how to get the cash and also contemplating of availing for EMI, I got my eyes on these two phones kept in the drawer. Voila, problem solved. Immediately I made uo my mind to s

#CuttingPaani

Hi guys! This blogpost is about a social initiative by Livpure about #CuttingPaani. The very existence of human life on Earth has been possible due to the presence of water on this planet. Now, imagine if the water disappears? Will life be possible? The answer is a big "No". I hope this thought brings you to know how important water is for our survival. So, if we misuse this precious resource, do you think we can survive for long? Doubt it.  I feel happy to see Livpure come up with this initiative to save water by bringing awareness on the wastage of water. You go anywhere, and you are offered water, you drink a little and leave the remaining which is obviously thrown away. Livpure has come up with the idea of #CuttingPaani where you can instead ask for only half a glass of water when you are less thirsty, so that water is not wasted. I say yes to #CuttingPaani. Do you?  As we all know, barely 1% of the Earth's water is fresh and drinkable. The current situ